Lockers are the property of the school and on loan for student use. Student's are permitted to select a locker, which is expected to be kept in good condition. Students are to provide their own combination* locks. The student’s combination must be provided to, and will be kept on file in, the main office. Lockers are accessible by the school administration at any time; lockers without the recorded combination lock in place will be cut off if access to a locker is required by the school administration. Locker clean-outs and the verification of ownership will take place from time to time. Students are cautioned not to share their combinations with others. Any problems with lockers should be reported to the main office.
*Key locks are not permitted.
HELP US REDUCE THEFTS
Unfortunately, in any location where there are concentrations of human beings, thefts occur. In order to reduce the chance of possessions being stolen at school, students should consider the following suggestions:
1. Reduce the number of valuables you bring to school.
2. If you insist upon bringing items such as cell phones and IPODs to school, do not leave them unattended.
3. Do not bring large amounts of cash to school.
4. Keep your locker secure by not giving out your combination.
5. If you are using the Phys. Ed. change room, leave your valuables in your locker.
Neither Robert Bateman High School nor the Halton District School Board can be held responsible for personal items that go missing or that are damaged at school.